China Releases Video Of Galwan Valley Clash After Officially Accepting PLA Casualties

Ad Blocker Detected

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Ahead of tenth round of military level talks between the Indian Army and People’s Liberation Army (PLA) to discuss disengagement at other friction places at the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in Ladakh, China on Friday released a video in which soldiers from both side can be seen clashing with each other. The video reportedly dates back to June 2020 when Indian and Chinese troops engeged in a confrontation near LAC Ladakh. ALSO READ | Anti-Tank Missile ‘Helina’ Completes Trial; To Boost India’s Defence Armoury After Induction

The video released by China comes hours after Chinese military official, earlier in the day, official acknowledged for the first time that there were casualties on their side as well in the Galwan Valley clash in which as many as 20 Indian soldiers lost their lives. 

Watch the video here:

China today claimed that four PLA soldier were killed in fierce clash with Indian Army soldiers in Galwan Valley region of eastern Ladakh last year.

After 10-month long standoff between Indian and Chinese soldiers, both sides have started disengagement process at the Pangong Lake. As per reports, the disengagement process at both northern and southern banks of the Pangong Lake is expected to be complete by February 20.

Loading...

ALSO READ | Special Court Summons Amit Shah In Defamation Case Filed By Mamata’s Nephew Abhishek Banerjee

Both Indian Army and PLA officials will physically verify and re-verify disengagement at Pangong Lake. “It will be a joint inspection team, both from Indian Army and Chinese PLA,” said a senior government officer told news agency IANS.

The agreement between both the side states that PLA will move back its troops to Finger 8 whereas Indian Army will pull back its soldiers to the Dhan Singh Thapa post between Finger 2 and 3 of the north bank of Pangong Lake. Further, there would be a temporary moratorium on military activities, including patrolling to the traditional areas.

During the tenth round which is most likely to take place on Saturday at around 10 am at Moldo on Chinese side, the Corps Commanders will discuss other standoff regions such as Hot Springs, Gogra and 900 square km Depsang Plains. 

(With inputs from Neeraj Rajput)

Source link
#China #Releases #Video #Galwan #Valley #Clash #Officially #Accepting #PLA #Casualties

Leave a Reply